Shake on your favorite seasoning and serve, or use your creativity to build an endless variety of Idahoan® Tater Tumblers® — just include 4 cups of your favorite ingredients diced to ¼”. Some suggestions to try include:
- Andouille sausage
- Tasso ham
- Lump crab meat
- Chicken, hot sauce, and diced celery
- Cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, and chopped onion
Whatever you choose, Tater Tumblers deliver back-of- house appeal, great hold, and happy customers.
- Measure 2 quarts hot (not boiling) water into a 1 gallon mixing bowl.
- Add entire pouch of Tumbler mix all at once, using a spoon or wire whip to distribute evenly and thoroughly wet mix. Let stand 10 minutes until potatoes are fully hydrated.
- Mix well and portion using a #60 scoop.
- Fry at 350°F for about 2 minutes until outside is golden brown and inside is piping hot.
Idaho® potatoes, whey protein concentrate, potato starch, salt, dehydrated onion, vegetable oil (soybean, sunflower), spices, lemon juice powder [corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, lemon oil and silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent)], dextrose, monoglycerides, calcium stearoyl lactylate, onion powder. Freshness preserved by sodium acid pyrophosphate and sodium bisulfite.